- This “TREVO Birthday Fun Drive 2023 Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by Future Mobility Solutions Sdn. Bhd. [Registration No.: 201901010667 (1319995-W)] (“Organiser” or “TREVO”).
- This Campaign is governed by the terms and conditions set out hereunder (“Terms and Conditions”) and by participating or upon entry of this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and shall be deemed to have given their consent for the collection of personal information and the use of such personal information shall be in accordance with the Privacy Notice of the Organiser which can be accessed at https://trevo.my/privacy-notice with no monetary payment and/or compensation.
- Information on how to participate in this Campaign forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- This Campaign is open to individuals who have a valid TREVO account and fulfils the Campaign Mechanics stipulated in Section 6 below.
Duration and Validity of the Campaign
- The Campaign will commence from 18:00 (GMT+8) on 06 October 2023, and ends at 23:59 (GMT+8) on 31 October 2023 (“Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as it deems fit without prior notice and/or liability to Participants.
- To stand a chance at winning the Prize as hereinafter defined, the Participants must fulfil the following Campaign mechanics (“Campaign Mechanics”) during the Campaign Period:
- The Participants must make and complete the booking of any vehicles that are available on the TREVO platform (“Vehicle Booking”) via TREVO mobile application (“TREVO Apps”) during the Campaign Period and the travel period of such Vehicle must also be completed during the Campaign Period; and
- Upon completion of the Vehicle Booking, the Participants must click on the link here and fill in and thereafter click “Submit” to participate in the Campaign.
- Each Vehicle Booking successfully submitted qualifies as one (1) entry to stand a chance to win the Prize (as defined hereinafter). For the avoidance of doubt, each Participant may submit multiple entries, however the number of entries shall not in any way determine the selection of the Winner as hereinafter defined.
- The Organiser reserves the right to immediately disqualify any entry by the Participants which is deemed incomplete. Further, where at any time prior to the redemption of the Prize(s) by the Winner, in the event where the Organiser discovers that the said Winner:
- is not eligible for the Campaign or Prize for any reason whatsoever;
- has any of his/her TREVO account terminated or suspended for any reason whatsoever;
- has committed or is suspected of committing any misconduct, fraudulent, harmful or wrongful acts in relation to his/her participation in this Campaign or to the Organiser;
- has breached these Terms and Conditions and/or the Organiser’s terms and conditions which can be located at https://trevo.my/terms-of-service (“TREVO General Terms and Conditions”); or
- is otherwise not in good standing with the Organiser and the local laws of Malaysia,
the Organiser shall reserve the right at its sole discretion without assigning any reason thereto, to disqualify such Winner from receiving the Prize. All decisions made by the Organiser in relation to the Winner, the Participants and Prize shall be deemed final and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Winner or Participants will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, at any time, to verify the eligibility of the Participants. Without limitation, the Participants agree to provide all necessary information to the Organiser as required for the purpose of this Campaign upon request.
- The Participants may be contacted, at any time as deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser for the purpose of this Campaign.
- Only the Participants who fulfil the Campaign Requirements and the Campaign Mechanics shall stand a chance to receive the Prizes. The Participants who fail to fulfil the Campaign Requirements and the Campaign Mechanics or breach Clause 8 of the Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice and liability towards the Organiser.
Selection and Announcement of Winner
- Only one (1) Participant meeting the Eligibility Criteria and fulfilling the Campaign Mechanics will be selected by the Organiser using a randomiser to win the Prize as specified in Section 13 below (“Winner”).
- The Winner will be entitled to receive one (1) TREVO coupon worth Ringgit Malaysia Two Thousand (RM2,000.00) only (“Prize”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Prize will be credited to the TREVO account of the Winner within four (4) weeks after the end of the Campaign Period;
- The Prize must be utilized in its entirety in a single booking;
- The Prize must be redeemed between 15 November 2023 and 31 January 2024;
- The Prize is valid for a booking not exceeding two (2) consecutive days; and
- The Prize is only applicable to Vehicle(s) which listings rate exceed Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500.00) daily, subject to its availability and location.
- For the avoidance of doubt the usage of Prize is further subject to TREVO General Terms and Conditions .
- The Organiser shall have the absolute discretion to select the Winner and the decision of the Organiser shall be deemed final and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from the Winner or any Participants will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall contact the Winner via the email that is registered with his/her TREVO account within ten (10) days after the end of the Campaign Period and the selected Winner shall reply to the email from the Organiser within three (3) days from the date of the email acknowledging his/her acceptance of the Prize.
- Failure of the Participants to respond to the Organiser within the time and method as stipulated in the preceding paragraph shall be deemed as forfeiture of the Prize by the Winner and the Organiser further reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and to select another Winner.
- In the event the original Prize offered is not available, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute or replace the Prize from time to time with another prize of similar value without prior notice to the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize and its value shall be determined by the Organiser at its own discretion.
- The Prize is not reversible, exchangeable and cannot be sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where the Winner is found to have done any of the said actions, the Organiser reserves the right to revoke the Prize from the Winner at any time.
- The entry of the Participants in this Campaign and/or the acceptance of the Prize by the Winner are taken as consent granted to the Organiser to collect the Participants’ and/or the Winner’s personal data, photo, image or likeness, statements or biographical data in accordance with the Organiser’s Privacy Notice and the Participants and/or the Winner are deemed to have consented to such use without any prior notice, monetary payment or compensations thereto.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by agreeing to participate in this Campaign, the Participants agree that he/she will indemnify, defend and will not hold the Organiser, the Bar Partners, its associated, subsidiary, parent and related companies and its officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or authorised agents, liable for any loss, damages, costs, claims, actions or liabilities that the Participants and/or the Winner may incur, in connection with the Campaign, the promotion of the Campaign or in connection with the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected transaction(s) whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Organiser, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liability, disappointment, personal injury, or death which is incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by the Participants in connection with this Campaign, the promotion of this Campaign [or the use of any Prize], except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions contained herein, without any prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the Prize awarded to Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any failure to comply or for any delay in performing its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, computer system malfunction, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic and pandemic as pronounced by the World Health Organisation, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond the control of the Organiser.
- All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature that are not stated (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.
- All taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against the Participants under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Contest, shall be solely borne by the Participants.
- The Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the English language shall prevail.
- Any Terms and Conditions contained herein which are illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining Terms and Conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the headings of any sections and paragraphs herein are included solely for convenience of reference and shall not limit or otherwise affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and subjected to the jurisdiction of a forum in Malaysia.