TREVO Referral Program Terms and Conditions
This Referral Program (“Referral Program”, “Program”) is organised by Future Mobility Solutions Sdn Bhd (“TREVO”, “us”, “we”) wherein TREVO offers its users (“Users”) the opportunity to earn monetary rewards (“Monetary Rewards”) by referring TREVO and its services to their friends and colleagues.
For avoidance of doubt, all personal pronouns used in these Terms and Conditions, whether used in the masculine, feminine or neuter gender, shall include all other genders, and the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. All headings used herein are for convenience only and are of no meaning in the interpretation or effect of this Agreement.
This Program is only applicable to Users who are TREVO Hosts and TREVO Guests in TREVO Malaysia and TREVO Indonesia. Users who refer new Users to the program shall be known as “Referrers” whereas the new Users who are referred shall be known as “Referee”. For the avoidance of doubt, the Referrers and the Referees shall also be collectively referred to as the Users.
To qualify and participate in this Program, the Referrers and the Referees must fulfill the following requirements (“Program Requirements”):-
- Both the Referrer and the Referee must be of the age of majority in the country of resident and if applicable, a company validly incorporated under the laws of the respective country of incorporation;
- The Referee must be a new User and must not be an existing User;
- The Referrer must be an existing User with a current and valid TREVO account ; and
- The Referrer and the Referee are otherwise in good standing under the laws of the jurisdiction of TREVO’s country of incorporation and if applicable, its country of incorporation.
For avoidance of doubt, TREVO reserves the final right to find any Referrers or Referees ineligible to participate in the Program at its sole discretion.
TREVO reserves the rights to determine the validity of the Referrer’s TREVO account based on, but not limited to the activity and the ownership of the Referrer’s TREVO account, incorporation status, and its business affiliation of the Referrer’s registered TREVO email address domain.
Any employee of TREVO or its subsidiaries or affiliates or promotional agencies (“Employees”) including their immediate family and household members are eligible to participate as a Referrer in the Program, subject to specific criterias that is detailed out in the internal handbook for Employees.
How It Works
To be eligible for the Monetary Rewards, the Referrer shall go to the TREVO Mobile Application (“TREVO App”) > “Account” > “Invite Friends” to view his own unique referral code (“Referral Code”) with which the Referrer can share with his friends and colleagues.
The Referrer may request for a personalised Referral Code by emailing TREVO at [email@example.com] with the subject matter “Request for Personalised Referral Code”. Personalized Referral Codes shall only be issued to Referrers subject to TREVO’s sole discretion of the Referrer’s request. For the avoidance of doubt, TREVO reserves the right to reject any request of personalised Referral Codes without assigning any reason thereto.
The individuals who received the Referral Code from the Referrer must sign up for a TREVO account and complete a minimum of one (1) booking using the Referral Code. Upon completion of the booking, the Referrer shall then be entitled to the Monetary Rewards. For the avoidance of doubt, the booking is only deemed completed once the Referrer has completed the ride (“Completed Booking”).
Referrers shall be eligible to receive Monetary Reward of RM80.00 for every new TREVO Guest booking and RM100.00 for every new TREVO Host booking.
Upon the Referee’s completion of the booking using the Referral Code, the Referrers will be provided with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) that can be found under TREVO App > “Account” > “Invite Friends”. The Referral Link shall be used by the Referrer to receive Monetary Awards.
The Referrer may check on and track the status of their referrals under TREVO App > Account > “Invite Friends”.
Examples of Qualified & Disqualified Referrals.
- For TREVO Guest, the Referrer shall receive Monetary Rewards upon the Referee having one (1) Completed Booking.
- For TREVO Host, the Referrer shall receive Monetary Rewards upon Referee having one (1) Completed Booking.
- The Employees shall receive Monetary Rewards upon the Referee having one (1) Completed Booking by their friends & family members.
- The Employees shall not receive any Monetary Rewards if the referral was done in conjunction with any TREVO campaigns and/or promotional events included but not limited to TREVO’s on-ground events.
For the avoidance of doubt, the list of Qualified and Disqualified Referrals herein is not exhaustive and TREVO shall have the final right in its sole discretion to determine the qualification of the Referrals.
Conditions for Receiving Monetary Rewards
Qualified Referral shall receive Monetary Rewards upon fulfilling the conditions below:
- The Referee must use the Referral Code of the Referrer who meets the eligibility requirements of a Referrer as contained herein (or may from time to time subject to change by TREVO).
- If a Referee receives more than one (1) Referral Code from multiple Referrers, TREVO shall only provide the Monetary Rewards to the Referrer whose Referral Code is used by the Referee for his first Completed Booking.
- The Referee shall not combine the Referral Code with any other monetary offer.
- The Referee must have a valid TREVO account and meet the eligibility requirements of a Referee as contained herein (or may from time to time subject to change by TREVO).
How Monetary Rewards Work
Monetary Rewards is subject to verification by TREVO and shall be awarded within a specific time frame as may be determined by TREVO. TREVO may withhold any Monetary Rewards if it reasonably believes additional verification is required. Upon completion of the internal verification by TREVO, the Monetary Rewards shall be credited to the Referrer’s banking account which is registered under the TREVO App > Account > Payments > Your Earnings > Add Payout Account within sixty (60) days upon the completion of such verification.
TREVO reserves the final right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Referrer (and/or to forfeit or withdraw or invalidate or deduct the Monetary Rewards from any Referrer) if TREVO reasonably believes that the Referrer fail to meet the eligibility requirements contained herein, undertaken fraudulent practices and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Program or to TREVO or its Users.
At intervals to be decided by TREVO, the Users may be offered to participate in a special program known as the ambassador program (“Ambassador Program”) which shall consist of special rewards to be determined by TREVO. The Ambassador Program shall only be offered to a limited number of Users that TREVO, in its sole discretion deems fit to participate in the Ambassador Program. The selection for the Ambassador Program shall be based on, but not limited to TREVO’s evaluation of the User’s performance in the Referral Program (i.e. the number of Qualified Referrals) and his geographic location.
In any case, TREVO shall reserve the final right to select or offer any of its Users to participate for the Ambassador Program as it deemed fit. The selected Users of the Ambassador Program shall hereinafter referred to as the “Ambassadors”.
Additional Requirement (only applicable to the Ambassador Program)
The Ambassador shall execute any further letters or agreements as required by TREVO for the purposes of this Ambassador Program and/or the Referral Program and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the said letters and/or agreements .
Additional Rewards (only applicable to the Ambassador Program)
In addition to the Monetary Rewards stated herein and upon the fulfillment of the Additional Requirement and any other requirements as may be advised by TREVO from time to time, the Ambassadors shall be eligible to receive an additional monetary reward of Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred (RM100.00) only for every five (5) Completed Booking made by the new Users.
Finality of Decisions
The decision of TREVO in relation to every aspect of the Program including but not limited to the Monetary Rewards to Referrers shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Users will be entertained.
TREVO reserves the final right in its sole discretion to amend, cancel, terminate or suspend the Program (or any part thereof) with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, any amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension by TREVO shall not entitle the Referrer to any claim or compensation against TREVO for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of such act of amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension.
User’s Code of Conduct
The Users shall not violate any of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise engage in activity that could be considered harassment toward Users. The Users agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of TREVO;
- Collect or attempt to collect personal data of Users or potential Users;
- Engage in any activity that are designed to disrupt or undermine the fairness, integrity, or legitimacy of the Program or TREVO;
- Make attempts to gain unauthorized access to the software, the Program or the TREVO App for any reason;
- Corrupt internal TREVO data for the benefit of their own or another;.
- Transmit files that contain bots, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other file that could contaminate, disrupt or otherwise destroy TREVO intellectual property and/or TREVO, and any of its services;
- Engage in activities deemed inappropriate or illegal by TREVO’s standards;
- Engage in behavior designed to annoy or harass others; and
- Engage in activities that may discredit or dishonour TREVO and any of its services.
Where the Users is found to have done or attempt to use the Program or the TREVO App in violation of these Terms and Conditions herein, TREVO reserves the sole right to delete the User’s account, prohibit the User from participating in this Program or any future programs or campaigns, or prohibit the User from receiving any Monetary Rewards.
Reservations of Rights
TREVO reserves the final right in its sole discretion to vary, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, without any prior notice to the Users.
For the avoidance of doubt, TREVO’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions contained herein shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
TREVO accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected transaction(s) whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
TREVO, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liability, disappointment, personal injury, or death which is incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by the Users in connection with this Program, the promotion of this Program , except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TREVO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.