Skip to Content
- To be eligible to enter the giveaway:
- Entrants must be a registered TREVO user with approved documents uploaded on the app.
- Entrants must make a booking on TREVO and complete it between 2 October 2020, 6 pm to 13 October 2020, 11:59 pm. You will automatically enter the giveaway once your booking is completed.
- Bookings that are requested, accepted, withdrawn, rejected or cancelled will not be taken into consideration.
- Bookings made before 2 October 2020, 6 pm will not be taken into consideration.
- Bookings made or completed after 13 October 2020, 11:59 pm will not be taken into consideration.
- You are allowed to have more than one entry. In other words, every booking you make will be submitted as an additional entry.
- Example: 2 bookings made and completed within 2 October 2020 to 13 October 2020 will be considered two entries.
- On top of your entry through making a booking(s), you can also leave a comment on our TREVO Turns 1 Facebook post to register a bonus entry. That means higher chances of winning!
- To submit a bonus entry:
- You must follow Trevo Malaysia Facebook Page.
- You must tell us why you love us in the comment section of the post.
- You must send a screenshot of your Booking through private message.
- You are only allowed to have ONE bonus entry.
- In the event where TREVO identifies any entries from a TREVO user that violate our Terms of Service, TREVO has the right to eliminate the entrant from the giveaway.
- TREVO will reach out to the winners on 14 October 2020, 5 pm via email.
- Winners will be chosen in a form of a lucky draw.
- Redemption & Usage of Prizes:
- Winners must reply to TREVO’s email by 15 October 2020, 12 pm to redeem the prizes. Failure to do so will mean that you forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen.
- Expired promos will not be renewed.
- TREVO is not responsible for the loss of promo code due to last-minute booking cancellations unless the cancellation was made as advised by a TREVO personnel.
- TREVO reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time.