1. This TREVO Football Campaign : Score Your Moments with TREVO (“Campaign”) is organised by Future Mobility Solutions Sdn Bhd [Company No. 201901010667 (1319995-W)] (“Organiser or “TREVO”) .
3. Information on how to participate in this Campaign forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as the Participant’s acceptance of these conditions of entry and the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
Duration of Campaign
4. The Campaign will commence at 8:00 (GMT+8) on 23 September 2022, and ends at 23:59 (GMT +8) on 18 December 2022 (“Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as it deems fit without prior notice and/or liability to Participants.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, the Participants must fulfil the following requirements during the Campaign Period (“Campaign Requirements”):-
a. Each Participant must reserve and complete a booking with the minimum amount of RM 250 in TREVO mobile application (“TREVO App”). A booking is deemed completed upon the completion of the trip on the TREVO App (“Completed Booking”). For the avoidance of doubt, the booking shall be completed within the Prediction and Voting Period (which is defined herein).
b. Upon receiving the booking ID (“Booking ID”) for every Completed Booking, the Participants may proceed to TREVO prediction and voting site at https://trevo.my/stories/score-great-moments-with-trevo/ (“TREVO Prediction and Voting Site”) to predict the qualifying teams (“Prediction”) and vote on the winning team(s) (“Vote”) (The Prediction and Vote submitted is taken as one (1) submission and is collectively referred to as “Submission”). For clarity, each Participant shall be entitled to one (1) Submission per one (1) Booking ID.
c. The Participants shall fill in the particulars as required in TREVO Prediction and Voting Site before entering their Submission. For the avoidance of doubt, the booking ID requested in TREVO Prediction and Voting Site shall be the Booking ID as per Clause 5 (b) above.
d. All Submissions shall be entered between 23 September 2022, 12:00 PM, and 20 November 2022, 11:59PM (“Prediction and Voting Period”).
e. For the avoidance of doubt, each Participant is allowed to enter multiple Submissions and each Participant will only be entitled to win one (1) Prize (which is defined herein) per Participant.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Submission by any Participant which is deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate, and/or obscene elements. Such Submission will be disqualified immediately.
7. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, at any time, to verify the eligibility of Participants. Without limitation, the Participants agree to provide necessary information to the Organiser upon request. Failure of providing such information within seven (7) days from the Organiser’s request will entitle the Organiser to disqualify the Participant immediately.
8. The Participants may be contacted, at any time as deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
9. Only Participants who fulfil the Campaign Requirements shall stand a chance to receive any one (1) of the Prizes that are offered pursuant to this Campaign. Participants who provide incomplete Submissions and/or fail to fulfil or abide by the Campaign Requirements will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice and liability towards the Organiser.
Selection of Winner
10. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, twenty-one (21) eligible Participants shall be selected internally by the Organiser as the winners (“Winners”) based on, but not limited to the point system, the details are stipulated as below:
Accuracy of Prediction
Accurately predicted any two (2) qualifying teams for each group
Accurately predicted the winning team OR the runner-up team for each group
Accurately predicted the winning team AND the runner-up team for each group
Knock Out Rounds
Accurately predicted the match results of round of 16 only
Accurately predicted the results of the quarter-final match only
Accurately predicted the result of the semi-final match only
Accurately predicted the result of the final match only
Accurately predicted any 8 – 11 qualifying teams of each round
Accurately predicted any 12 – 15 qualifying teams of each round
Accurately predicted any 16 qualifying teams of each round
11. Any reference to “Points” shall mean the points accumulated by the Participants for the Group Stages, Knock Out Rounds and the Bonus Points.
12. In the event of a tie between two or more Participants with the same amount of Points awarded, the tie-breaker shall be either of the following:
a. The number of identical Submissions made by the said Participant; or
b. If the above (a) shall not be applicable, the tie-breaker shall be the total number of Submissions made by the same Participant.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser reserves the right to amend or vary any rules in deciding the tie-breaker contained herein, and all decisions made by the Organiser in deciding the tie-breaker shall be final and binding on the Participants. No correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
13. The Organiser shall showcase only the names of top twenty one (21) eligible Participants with the highest number of Points on the leaderboard (“Leaderboard”) which can be accessed at https://trevo.my/stories/score-great-moments-with-trevo-leaderboard/ For the avoidance of doubt, the Leaderboard will be available between 21 November 2022 to 18 December 2022 (“Term”) and it will be updated on a daily basis at 10:00 AM throughout the Term.
Prizes and Announcement of Winner
14. There shall be one (1) eligible Participant with the highest points who will be entitled to the grand prize (“Grand Prize”) and twenty (20) eligible Participants who will be entitled to one consolation prize each (“Consolation Prize”) (the Grand Prize and the Consolation Prize shall be collectively referred to as the “Prizes”), which details are stipulated as below:
The Grand Prize shall consist of :
a. RM5,000 of Touch n’ Go e-wallet credit (“TNG E-Wallet Credit”); and
b. RM2,000 of TREVO e-wallet credit (“TREVO E-Wallet Credit”); and
c. RM3,000 worth of Petron miles points (“Petron Miles Points”).
The Consolation Prize shall consist of:
a. RM 100 of TREVO E-Wallet Credit; and
b. RM 100 worth of Petron Miles Points.
For the avoidance of doubt, the usage of the TREVO E-Wallet Credit, Petron Miles Points and TNG E-Wallet Credit is subject to the terms and conditions of the Organiser, Petron and Touch n’ Go that can be found on their official websites respectively.
15. The Winners will be announced via TREVO’s electronic direct mail (“EDM”) and/or its blog website at https://trevo.my/stories/score-cash-vouchers-plus-other-gifts-worth-up-to-rm10000/, and/or TREVO in-app banner within fourteen (14) days from the end of the Campaign Period or any other period as deemed appropriate by the Organisers (“Winner Announcement Date”).
16. In the event where a Winner is not contactable after three (3) failed attempts by the Organiser via email or other means of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and to select another Winner.
17. The delivery of the Prizes to the respective Winners will be arranged by the Organisers within sixty (60) days upon the Winner Announcement Date. The timeframe to deliver the Prizes to the Winners may be subject to change by the Organisers without prior notice.
18. In the event the original Prizes offered are unavailable, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute or replace the Prizes from time to time with another prize of similar value without prior notice to the Winner(s). For the avoidance of doubt, the type of substitute prizes and its value shall be determined by the Organiser at its own discretion.
19. The Prizes are not reversible, exchangeable, and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
21. At any time prior to fulfilment of the Prizes to the Winners, in the event where the Organiser discovers that the said Winner:
a. is not eligible for the Campaign or Prize for any reason whatsoever;
b. is unable to provide any proof of identification (i.e. National Identity Card or Drivers’ License);
c. has any of his/her TREVO App, Touch n’ Go or Petron account(s) (where applicable) terminated or suspended for any reason whatsoever;
d. has committed or is suspected of committing any misconduct, fraudulent, harmful or wrongful acts in relation to his/her participation in this Campaign or to the Organiser;
e. has breached any of the the Organiser’s Terms of Service which can be located at https://trevo.my/terms-of-service ; or
f. is otherwise not in good standing with the Organiser, Petron or Touch n’ Go and the local laws of Malaysia,
the Organiser shall reserve the right at its sole discretion without assigning any reason thereto, to disqualify such Winners from receiving the Prize. All decisions made by the Organiser in relation to the Winners, the Participants and Prize shall be deemed final and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Winners or Participants will be entertained.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by agreeing to participate in this Campaign, the Participants agree that he/she will indemnify, defend and will not hold the Organiser, its associated, subsidiary, parent and related companies and its officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or authorised agents, liable for any loss, damages, costs, claims, actions or liabilities that the Participants and/or the Winners may incur, in connection with the Campaign, the promotion of the Campaign or in connection with the Prizes.
23. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, amendment, cancellation, termination, or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension of the Campaign.
24. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted, or misdirected entries or transaction(s) pursuant to any Completed Bookings and/or Submissions whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, or otherwise by the Organiser or any third parties.
25. The Organiser, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, and consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liability, disappointment, personal injury, or death which is incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by the Participants and/or the Winners in connection with this Campaign, the promotion of this Campaign or in connection with the Prizes, save and except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case the liability is limited to and capped at the minimum allowable by law).
26. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions, or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
27. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, vary, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, without any prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the Prizes awarded to Winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, appeal nor complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
28. The Organiser shall not be liable for any failure to comply or for any delay in performing its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include but are not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, computer system malfunction, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, and pandemic as pronounced by the World Health Organisation, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond the control of the Organiser.
29. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature that are not stated herein (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.
30. All taxes, rates, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against the Winners under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Campaign , shall be solely borne by the Winners. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser is under no obligation to advise or pay any applicable taxes, rates, government fees, or any other charges that may be levied against the Winners on behalf of the Winners.
31. The Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the English language shall prevail.
32. Any Terms and Conditions contained herein which are illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining Terms and Conditions.
33. For the avoidance of doubt, the headings of any sections and paragraphs herein are included solely for convenience of reference and shall not limit or otherwise affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.20